A brief history of St Maarten and their mutual authorities (police).
Expect this site to go down at any second, we are being subjected to cyber attacks…. we don’t know why 🙂
Dutch Sint Maarten and French Saint Martin are officially the world record holders, when it comes to being the smallest area size that has been divided into two (2) autonomous countries. St Maarten (neutral spelling) is the smallest land mass on earth that are two completely separate countries. French Saint Martin (St Martin) and Dutch Sint Maarten (St Maarten)
The Abbreviation is SXM.
St. Maarten / Sint. Maarten / St. Martin / Saint. Martin / St. Maarten are also used.
St. Maarteen does NOT exist.
St. Maarteen is only used by Latino tourists who like to spell words the way that they heard them!
Now if you think that’s confusing, let us try to delve into the St Maarten authorities, governments’ and police departments.
1) Dutch Sint Maarten has the Dutch Marechaussees’ (however you spell it.) -They are autonomous of all local or Caribbean police.
2) The Federal Police (Lands Recherche)
3) KPSM – Korps Politie Sint Maarten- ( Official local police)
3) VKS ( Government controlled auxiliary police)
4) Control Unit ( Auxiliary police unit)
5) BAVPOL (Auxiliary Government Police)
6) Prison Guards ( Police who control the prisons and jails)
7) VDSM (Secret Police or Secret Service of St Maarten-but there’s nothing secret about them.)VDSM
Dutch Sint Maarten Secret Police!
8) RST ( Dutch/Hollander) Secret Police
9) Immigration/ Customs
10) Coast Guard
11) Dutch Marines (they sleep in Pointe Blanche next to the newly imported cocaine.)
12)VDC (Federal Curacao Secret Police, below are photos of their chief currently in the middle of a ‘fact finding’ mission by the Attorney General for pulling a gun on his married lover- ahem- it never happened!
It Never Happened Part 1
It NEVER happened! Part 2
French Saint Martin / St Martin
1) The French Military (there to combat angry locals who stir the pot)
2) The Gendarmes – I don’t know what they do, other than workout, stand there, and look cute and fit during French St Martin riots and protests.
3) Police Municipale.(Blacks in uniform, so that you can’t call the French racists)
4) Police Terretorial (MORE black, locals in uniform – so that you can’t call the French racists.)
The blogs are not quite back. French perspective, Dutch perspective, islander perspective, we don’t care. We are going to continue posting the latest government and police information, and they will continue to attack the websites and the messengers.
Right now there is a huge controversy… by the way…
Where did that 22 MILLION EURO fact finding mission……… GO???
I’ll have to tag some people but until then, when one site goes down click on another:
Latest Police & Crime Bulletins
The Unethical French Saint Martin Authorities Vs. The Criminal Dutch Sint Maarten Authorities – reblog test 1
February 22, 2017
In “BLOGS JUDITH ROUMOU”
June 5, 2016
In “Sint Maarten Police Saint Martin police gendarmes”